As we already announced via email on Sunday, we are shutting down cloudonaut plus. We started cloudonaut plus six months ago. Creating content is a lot of work. We estimated that we need ~1000 subscribers to work on this project full-time. Unfortunately, we fell well short of this goal. Since we have only limited resources, we decided to shut down cloudonaut plus.
We are very grateful for your support! Thanks for being an early cloudonaut plus subscriber. We hope you learned a lot from our videos!
What does this mean for you?
- The live event on Wednesday is going to be the last live event. We are looking forward to your questions! Reply to this email to submit your question(s)!
- We will post the final video on May 19th.
- We canceled subscriptions of Monthly subscribers already
- Yearly subscribers will get a refund for the months they paid in advance in the coming days.
- The community stays online until June 15th.
- We plan to release the existing videos to the public.
- We will continue to release blog posts and podcast episodes.
Please support our work
If you would like to continue supporting our work, consider becoming a GitHub Sponsor. We would be more than happy to see you there!